Blean Parish Council
Clerk: Mrs Denise Horswell
Parish Council Office, 4 School Lane, Blean, Canterbury, Kent CT2 9JA
NOTICE OF MEETING OF BLEAN PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the Meeting of the Parish Council of the above named will be held at the Village Hall, School Lane, Blean, at 7.30pm on Monday 9th December 2013.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Dated this 3rd December 2013
Clerk of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Apologies for absence – Resignation of Cllr. Goldstein.
2. Declarations of Interest and DPI in Matters to be discussed
3. Matters raised by the Public
4. Reports from Ward and County Councillors
5. Approval of the minutes from the meeting held on 11th November 2013
6. N.H.W. Report
7. Village Hall Report
8. Matters Arising – including:
8.1 Public paths and rights of way
8.2 Recreation Ground incl. play equipment – discussion of new projects
8.3 Chestnut Avenue Trees
8.4 Site of bench in memory of Cllr Mrs Hazel McCabe.
8.5 Parish Plan
8.6 Highway Issues – HGV Ban
8.7 Kevro Properties correspondence
8.8 Electoral Review – Boundaries
8.9 Twinning Letter from Patrick Robert
8.10 Blean School Parking – Tile Kiln Hill
8.11 Notice Boards
9. Councillors’ Reports
10. Correspondence (as previously circulated)
11. Planning Applications (as previously circulated)
11.1 Planning Application Decisions
11.2 Work to Trees in a Conservation Area
12. Accounts and Cheques to be approved and signed
12.1 Set Precept Bid for 2014/2015
12.2 To consider KCC Grounds Maintenance contract
13. Date of next meeting – 10th February 2014
14. Any Other Business
All members of the public welcome to attend.