Blean Parish Council
Clerk: Mrs Denise Horswell
Parish Council Office, 4 School Lane, Blean, Canterbury, Kent CT2 9JA
NOTICE OF MEETING OF BLEAN PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the Meeting of the Parish Council of the above named will be held at the Village Hall, School Lane, Blean, on Monday 8th September 2014.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Dated this 2nd September 2014
Clerk of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and DPI in Matters to be discussed
3. To Discuss and Adopt: (Papers circulated to Cllrs prior to meeting)
Amendment to NALC’s 2013 Model Standing Orders (England).
Councils Powers to Discharge their Functions” (LTN 1)
Parish and Community Council Meetings” (LTN 5)
4. Matters raised by the Public
5. Reports from Ward and County Councillors
6. Approval of the minutes from the meeting held on 14th July 2014
7. Reports and Updates (Reports circulated to Cllrs prior to meeting)
7.1 Questions re: N.H.W. Report
7.2 Questions re: Village Hall Report
7.3 Questions re: Chairman’s update
8. Matters Arising:
8.1 Public Footpaths & Rights of Way
8.2 For Discussion: Memorial Gates and Cycle Racks
8.3 For Discussion: Defibrillator
8.4 For Discussion: Leggett Charity – The Future
8.5 RAMP and Capital Grants – suggestions
8.6 For Discussion: Interpretation Panel
8.7 To Approve: Purchase of flip chart for meeting room
9. Councillors’ Reports
10. Accounts and Cheques to be approved and signed
10.1 To receive: Certificate of Annual Return 31st March 2014
10.2 To Approve: Concurrent Funding bid for 2015/2016
11. Planning Applications (as previously circulated)
11.1 Planning Application Decisions
11.2 Work to Trees in a Conservation Area
11.3 To discuss: correspondence from Mr Keane, 12 School Lane re: topping of trees on recreation ground
12. Date of next meeting – 13th October 2014
13. Any Other Business for consideration at next meeting.
All members of the public welcome to attend.