Clerk: Mrs Denise Horswell
Parish Council Office, 4 School Lane, Blean, Canterbury, Kent CT2 9 JA
NOTICE OF MEETING OF BLEAN PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the Meeting of the Parish Council of the above named will be held at the Village Hall, School Lane, Blean, at 7.30pm on Monday 11th July 2011.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Dated this 5th July 2011
Clerk of the Parish Council
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Changes to the Register of Members’ Interests and Declarations of Interest in Matters to be discussed
2. Matters raised by the Public including:
2.1 Reports from Ward and CountyCouncillors
2.2 N.H.W. Report
3. Minutes of the last Meeting
4. Matters Arising – including:
4.1 Public paths and rights of way
4.2 Recreation Ground incl. repair of play equipment
4.3 Discussion and consideration of drawings to extend the village hall
5. Reports including Village Hall
8. Accounts and Cheques to be approved and signed
9. Any Other Business
All members of the public welcome to attend.