Blean Parish Council
Clerk: Mrs Denise Horswell
Parish Council Office, 4 School Lane, Blean, Canterbury, Kent CT2 9JA
NOTICE OF MEETING OF BLEAN PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the Meeting of the Parish Council of the above named will be held at the Village Hall, School Lane, Blean, at 7.30pm on Monday 10th March 2014.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Dated this 4th March 2014
Clerk of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and DPI in Matters to be discussed
3. Matters raised by the Public
4. Reports from Ward and County Councillors
5. Approval of the minutes from the meeting held on 10th February 2014
6. N.H.W. Report
7. Village Hall Report
8. Matters Arising – including:
8.1 Public paths and rights of way
8.2 Recreation Ground incl. play equipment
8.3 To discuss base of bench in memory of Cllr Mrs Hazel McCabe.
8.4 Parish Plan – ‘Terms of Reference’ for committee to be approved.
8.5 Highway Issues
8.6 Kevro Properties correspondence
8.7 Parking on Tile Kiln Hill – monitor situation
8.8 Notice Board at school
8.9 Barton Court Grammar School Consultation
8.10 South and South East in Bloom
8.11 Permission for BVHMC to put ‘Fire Assembly Point’ sign on the slide for
9. Councillors’ Reports
10. Correspondence (as previously circulated)
11. Planning Applications (as previously circulated)
11.1 Planning Application Decisions
11.2 Work to Trees in a Conservation Area
12. Accounts and Cheques to be approved and signed
13. Date of next meeting and Annual Assembly – 14th April 2014
14. Any Other Business
All members of the public welcome to attend.