Blean Parish Council
Clerk: Mrs Denise Horswell
Parish Council Office, 4 School Lane, Blean, Canterbury, Kent CT2 9JA
NOTICE OF MEETING OF BLEAN PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the Meeting of the Parish Council of the above named will be held at the Village Hall, School Lane, Blean, on Monday 14th July 2014.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Dated this 4th July 2014
Clerk of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Apologies for absence – Ward Cllrs. John Gilbey & Ben Fitter
2. Declarations of Interest and DPI in Matters to be discussed
3. Matters raised by the Public
4. Reports from Ward and County Councillors
5. Approval of the minutes from the meeting held on 9th June 2014
6. N.H.W. Report
7. Village Hall Report
8. Matters Arising including
8.1 Public Footpaths & Rights of Way
Report of meeting with Louise Adams (PROW East Kent Area Officer)
8.2 Discuss and Approve Signs (Parish Office, Nature Reserve and Mound)
8.3 Recreation ground update
1. For Discussion – No parking at Memorial Gate Entrance
2. Request for two additional waste bins on the recreation ground.
3. Update on installation of Outdoor Gym Equipment.
8.4 Highway Issues
1. Update on delivery and installation of notice-board and Interpretation Board on The Green
2. Request to Joint Transportation Board for double yellow lines to be put outside Nos. 11 to 13 and replace the existing yellow line opposite Nos. 17 to 19 Tile Kiln Hill.
8.5 Parish Plan Committee update
8.6 Discussion on possible Dedication of Hazel’s bench
8.7 RAMP Panel meeting report – Enforcement Officer for Rural Areas
9. Councillors’ Reports
10. Correspondence (as previously circulated)
11. Planning Applications (as previously circulated)
11.2 Planning Application Decisions
11.3 Work to Trees in a Conservation Area
12. Accounts and Cheques to be approved and signed
13. Date of next meeting – 8th September 2014
14. Any Other Business
All members of the public welcome to attend.