Clerk: Mrs Denise Horswell
Parish Council Office, 4 School Lane, Blean, Canterbury, Kent CT2 9 JA
NOTICE OF MEETING OF BLEAN PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the Meeting of the Parish Council of the above named will be held at the Village Hall, School Lane, Blean, at 7.30pm on Monday 10th October 2011.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Dated this 4th October 2011
Clerk of the Parish Council
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Changes to the Register of Members’ Interests and Declarations of Interest in Matters to be discussed
2. Matters raised by the Public including:
2.1 Reports from Ward and CountyCouncillors
2.2 N.H.W. Report
3. Approval of the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 12th September 2011
4. Matters Arising – including:
5.1 Public paths and rights of way
5.2 Recreation Ground incl. repair of play equipment
5. Reports including Village Hall
6. Correspondence (as previously circulated)
7. Planning (as previously circulated)
8. Accounts and Cheques to be approved and signed
9. Any Other Business
All members of the public welcome.